IMPORTANT: Our bikes are shipped from England. We’ll make every attempt to rush your order, however please allow up to 12 – 14 days for your item to be delivered. Thank you!
INSPIRED ARCADE FUSE 24″ BIKE
$1,699.00 – $1,899.00
Out of stock
The Arcade Fuse has been designed to bring the unique handling and performance characteristics of our class leading steel bike to more riders.
The Arcade frame and fork are made from high quality Japanese Cr-moly and feature double-butted tubing to ensure maximum durability while keeping the weight to a minimum. The Cr-moly steel offers a different feel to our aluminium frames by providing a more yielding ride which some people prefer. The fork features a 15mm bolt-through axle for maximum steering precision and to ensure everything stays in place – inspiring confidence in your riding and offering sharper reactions and an improved feel.
Short chainstays and a steep 74.5° head angle give the bike a short wheel base but a longer reach, meaning that the Arcade offers a comfortable ride with responsive and nimble geometry, whether you’re rolling on two wheels or just on the front or back wheel – perfect for technical and progressive street trials riding!
The head tube design has been updated to use a custom integrated bearing headset which enhances the appearance of the frame whilst maintaining strength. The clean look is completed by a neat integrated seat clamp enclosed within the seat stay that allows the saddle to be dropped as low as possible for improved clearance.
The Arcade’s rear end has been designed to work perfectly with a 22:15 or 22:16 gear ratio, so we’ve been able to keep the CNC machined horizontal dropouts compact and minimal, thereby maintaining the clean lines of the frame and eliminating the need for a traditional bulky chain tensioner. The unique, custom-made stainless steel chain tugs allow you to take up any slack as your chain stretches and sit perfectly flush with the frame, keeping things tucked out of the way and looking clean while maintaining a perfect and reliable chain tension. Enclosed chainstay yoke and neat profiled seatstay bridge help to maximise durability in these high stress areas.
Tapered fork legs help keep weight down, while the short 30mm offset, combined with the steep head angle, keeps the front wheel tucked in and helps with front wheel moves such as nose manuals and g-turns. The 15mm through-axle keeps things firmly in place and adds plenty of stiffness while the countersunk design helps to keep things low profile and out of the way.
Built with a range of Inspired, Trialtech and Truvativ products, no corners have been cut to get the durable and quality bike spec we wanted for a reasonable price. Up front is a Truvativ Hussefelt Comp bar with Trialtech stem. Truvativ Hussefelt trials cranks create the platform for an excellent drivetrain with a KMC chain, Trialtech 72 engagement freewheel, Wellgo platform pedals and Arcade micro chain tensioners completing the setup. Braking duties are taken care of by Avid’s proven BB5 disc brakes front and rear, giving the rider the necessary level of control they require. The wheels feature Inspired double wall rims built onto Trialtech’s super-smooth disc hubs front and rear.
Also available with SRAM DB5 or Hope Tech 3 – Trial Zone brake upgrade packages.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Inspired Arcade, Mirror Red
- Forks: Inspired Arcade, Matt Black (including Arcade Fork Adaptors)
- Front Hub: Trialtech Disc, 32h, Black
- Rear Hub: Trialtech Disc, 32h, 135mm, Black
- Chain Tensioner: Inspired Arcade, Stainless Steel, Micro Chain Tugs, Black
- Front Rim: Inspired Flow, Black
- Rear Rim: Inspired Flow, Black
- Spokes: Stainless PG, Silver
- Front Tyre: Maxxis Holy Roller 24 x 2.4″
- Rear Tyre: Maxxis Holy Roller 24 x 2.4″
- Front Brake: Avid FR5 Lever, Avid BB5 Caliper, 180mm Disc or SRAM DB5 180mm Disc (Optional Extra) or Hope Tech 3 – Trial Zone 180mm Disc, Black (Optional Extra)
- Rear Brake: Avid FR5 Lever, Avid BB5 Caliper, 180mm Disc or SRAM DB5 180mm Disc (Optional Extra) or Hope Tech 3 – Trial Zone 180mm Disc, Black (Optional Extra)
- Cranks: Truvativ Hussefelt, 175mm, Black
- Front Sprocket: Truvativ 22T
- Chain: KMC Z610
- Freewheel: Trialtech Sport 16T, 72 engagement
- Pedals: Wellgo Platform, Black
- Bottom Bracket: Truvativ Howitzer
- Bashring: Truvativ Trials
- Saddle: Inspired Integrated, Black
- Seatpost: Inspired Integrated
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Headset: Inspired Sealed Bearing Integrated, 1-1/8″, Black
- Stem: Trialtech Race, Welded, 90mm x 35˚, Black
- Grips: Trialtech Race Rubber, Black
- Handlebars: Truvativ Hussefelt Comp, Black
- Wheelbase: 1000mm (measured with Arcade fork)
- Chainstay: 364mm
- BB Height: +25mm
- Head Angle: 74.5˚
- 12.68kg (including pedals)
$ From 1,699 to 1,899 USD
Avid BB5 Brakes, Avid DB5 Brakes, Hope Tech 3 Brakes