IMPORTANT: Our bikes are shipped from England. We’ll make every attempt to rush your order, however please allow up to 12 – 14 days for your item to be delivered. Thank you!
INSPIRED ARCADE PRO 24″ BIKE
$2,199.00 – $2,359.00
The Inspired Arcade Pro offers top-of-the-range performance and great value for money.
The Arcade frame and fork are made from high quality Japanese Cr-moly and feature double-butted tubing to ensure maximum durability while keeping the weight to a minimum. The Cr-moly steel offers a different feel to our aluminium frames by providing a more yielding ride which some people prefer. The fork features a 15mm bolt-through axle for maximum steering precision and to ensure everything stays in place – inspiring confidence in your riding and offering sharper reactions and an improved feel.
Short chainstays and a steep 74.5° head angle give the bike a short wheel base but a longer reach, meaning that the Arcade offers a comfortable ride with responsive and nimble geometry, whether you’re rolling on two wheels or just on the front or back wheel – perfect for technical and progressive street trials riding!
The head tube design has been updated to use a custom integrated bearing headset which enhances the appearance of the frame whilst maintaining strength. The clean look is completed by a neat integrated seat clamp enclosed within the seat stay that allows the saddle to be dropped as low as possible for improved clearance.
The Arcade’s rear end has been designed to work perfectly with a 22:15 or 22:16 gear ratio, so we’ve been able to keep the CNC machined horizontal dropouts compact and minimal, thereby maintaining the clean lines of the frame and eliminating the need for a traditional bulky chain tensioner. The unique, custom-made stainless steel chain tugs allow you to take up any slack as your chain stretches and sit perfectly flush with the frame, keeping things tucked out of the way and looking clean while maintaining a perfect and reliable chain tension. Enclosed chainstay yoke and neat profiled seatstay bridge help to maximise durability in these high stress areas.
Tapered fork legs help keep weight down, while the short 30mm offset, combined with the steep head angle, keeps the front wheel tucked in and helps with front wheel moves such as nose manuals and g-turns. The 15mm through-axle keeps things firmly in place and adds plenty of stiffness while the countersunk design helps to keep things low profile and out of the way.
The Arcade Pro is specified with a mix of top level Inspired parts along with proven Trialtech\SRAM components to give the best possible balance between performance and cost. Drive is provided by Inspired Arcade 3-piece steel cranks and one-piece CNC-machined bashring and sprocket, mounted on a Euro BB with tough external bearings. Double-wall Inspired Pro rims are laced to a Trialtech sealed bearing 15mm bolt through front hub and 10mm bolted axle rear hub to keep the wheels secure.
SRAM DB5 hydraulic brakes front and rear take care of stopping duties. Steering is handled by Inspired High-Rise handlebars and Trialtech Sport stem. The bike is finished off with a tough Inspired Pivotal seat and Inspired Pivotal seatpost.
Also available with Hope Tech 3 – Trial Zone or Magura MT7 brake upgrade packages.
Available in Mirror Red only.
Complete Arcade Pro bike specification.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Inspired Arcade, Mirror Red
- Forks: Inspired Arcade, Matt Black (with 15mm bolt through axle)Wheels
- Front Hub: Trialtech Disc, 32h, 15mm bolt through axle, Black
- Rear Hub: Trialtech Disc, 10mm bolted axle, 32h, Black
- Chain Tensioner: Inspired Arcade, Stainless Steel, Micro Chain Tugs, Black
- Front Rim: Inspired Pro, Black
- Rear Rim: Inspired Pro, Black
- Spokes: Stainless PG, Silver
- Front Tyre: Maxxis Holy Roller 24 x 2.4″
- Rear Tyre: Maxxis Holy Roller 24 x 2.4″Brakes
- Front Brake: SRAM DB5 180mm Disc, Black or Hope Tech 3 – Trial Zone 180mm Disc, Black (Optional Extra) or Magura MT7 180mm Disc, Black (Optional Extra)
- Rear Brake: SRAM DB5 180mm Disc, Black or Hope Tech 3 – Trial Zone 180mm Disc, Black (Optional Extra) or Magura MT7 180mm Disc, Black (Optional Extra)Drivetrain
- Cranks: Inspired Arcade, 3-piece steel, 175mm, Black
- Front Sprocket/Bashring: Inspired Arcade 22T, Matt Black
- Chain: KMC Z610
- Freewheel: Trialtech Sport 16T, 72 engagement
- Pedals: Trialtech Race Platform, Black
- Bottom Bracket: Inspired Arcade, External Bearing Euro, BlackSeating
- Saddle: Inspired Pivotal V2, Black
- Seatpost: Inspired Pivotal
- Seat Clamp: IntegratedSteering
- Headset: Inspired Sealed Bearing Integrated, 1-1/8″, Black
- Stem: Trialtech Sport, Forged, 90mm x 35˚, Matt Black
- Grips: Trialtech Race Rubber, Black
- Handlebars: Inspired High-Rise Riser, BlackGeometry
- Wheelbase: 1000mm (measured with Arcade fork)
- Chainstay: 364mm
- BB Height: +25mm
- Head Angle: 74.5˚
- 12.02kg (including pedals)
$ FROM 2,199 TO 2,359 USD
Hope Tech 3 Brakes, Magura MT7 Brakes, SRAM DB5 Brakes