IMPORTANT: Our bikes are shipped from England. We’ll make every attempt to rush your order, however please allow up to 12 – 14 days for your item to be delivered. Thank you!
INSPIRED ARCADE TEAM 24″ BIKE
$3,003.72 – $3,040.93
Out of stock
The pioneering Inspired Arcade has been refined even further by team riders Ali C and John Langlois to ensure it maintains its position as the leading steel street bike. With its classy mirror red finish and selection of custom parts designed specifically for street riding, the Arcade is perfectly-suited for street trials riders who want something a little different from their ride.
The Arcade frame and fork are made from high quality Japanese Cr-moly and feature double-butted tubing to ensure maximum durability while keeping the weight to a minimum. The Cr-moly steel offers a different feel to our aluminium frames by providing a more yielding ride which some people prefer. The fork features a 15mm bolt-through axle for maximum steering precision and to ensure everything stays in place – inspiring confidence in your riding and offering sharper reactions and an improved feel.
Short chainstays and a steep 74.5° head angle give the bike a short wheel base but a longer reach, meaning that the Arcade offers a comfortable ride with responsive and nimble geometry, whether you’re rolling on two wheels or just on the front or back wheel – perfect for technical and progressive street trials riding!
The head tube design has been updated to use a custom integrated bearing headset which enhances the appearance of the frame whilst maintaining strength. The clean look is completed by a neat integrated seat clamp enclosed within the seat stay that allows the saddle to be dropped as low as possible for improved clearance.
The Arcade’s rear end has been designed to work perfectly with a 22:15 or 22:16 gear ratio, so we’ve been able to keep the CNC machined horizontal dropouts compact and minimal, thereby maintaining the clean lines of the frame and eliminating the need for a traditional bulky chain tensioner. The unique, custom-made stainless steel chain tugs allow you to take up any slack as your chain stretches and sit perfectly flush with the frame, keeping things tucked out of the way and looking clean while maintaining a perfect and reliable chain tension. Enclosed chainstay yoke and neat profiled seatstay bridge help to maximise durability in these high stress areas.
Tapered fork legs help keep weight down, while the short 30mm offset, combined with the steep head angle, keeps the front wheel tucked in and helps with front wheel moves such as nose manuals and g-turns. The 15mm through-axle keeps things firmly in place and adds plenty of stiffness while the countersunk design helps to keep things low profile and out of the way.
The Team bike is kitted out with a selection of top of the range components custom designed to stand up to the strains of street trials riding. Drive is provided by a new Inspired 2-piece steel crankset and one-piece CNC-machined integrated bashring and sprocket, mounted on a Euro BB with tough external bearings. Lightweight Spank Spike Race 33 rims are laced to Hope Pro 4 Trials hubs and fitted with Continental MacAskill tyres, giving you exceptional stiffness, strength and grip. Custom Hope Tech 3 Trial-Zone brakes front and rear take care of stopping duties. Steering is handled by Inspired Arcade handlebars and Trialtech Sport stem that spin on the sealed bearing integrated Inspired headset. The bike is finished off with a tough Inspired Kevlar Tripod seat, Inspired Tripod seatpost and Inspired Lock-On grips.
Also available with Magura MT7 brake upgrade package.
Complete Arcade Team bike specification.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Inspired Arcade, Mirror Red
- Forks: Inspired Arcade, 15mm bolt through axle, Matt BlackWheels
- Front hub: Hope Pro 4, 15mm bolt through axle, 32h, Black
- Rear hub: Hope Pro 4 Trials, 32h, Black
- Cassette Lockring: Trialtech
- Chain tensioner: Inspired Arcade, Stainless Steel, Micro Chain Tugs, Black
- Rims: Spank Spike Race 33, Black
- Spokes: Sapim Race DB, Black
- Tyres: Continental MacAskill 24 x 2.4″Brakes
- Front brake: Hope Tech 3 – Trial Zone 180mm Disc, Black or Magura MT7 180mm Disc, Black (Optional Extra)
- Rear brake: Hope Tech 3 – Trial Zone 180mm Disc, Black or Magura MT7 180mm Disc, Black (Optional Extra)Drivetrain
- Cranks: Inspired Arcade V2, 2-piece steel, 175mm, Black
- Front Sprocket/Bashring: Inspired Arcade 22T, Matt Black
- Chain: KMC Z610
- Rear Sprocket: Trialtech Sport Splined, 15T, Black
- Pedals: Inspired Team V2, Black
- Bottom bracket: Inspired Arcade, External Bearing Euro, BlackSeating
- Saddle: Inspired Tripod Kevlar (Slim), Black
- Seatpost: Inspired Tripod
- Seat Clamp: IntegratedSteering
- Headset: Inspired Sealed Bearing Integrated, 1-1/8″, Black
- Stem: Trialtech Sport, Forged, 90mm x 35˚, Black
- Grips: Inspired Lock-On, Black
- Handlebars: Inspired Arcade High-Rise Riser, BlackGeometry
- Wheelbase: 1000mm (measured with Arcade fork)
- Chainstay: 364mm
- BB Height: +25mm
- Head Angle: 74.5˚Weight
- 11.74kg (including pedals)
$ FROM 3,229 TO 3,269 USD
Hope Tech 3 Brakes, Magura MT7 Brakes