IMPORTANT: Our bikes are shipped from England. We’ll make every attempt to rush your order, however please allow up to 12 – 14 days for your item to be delivered. Thank you!
INSPIRED FLOW 20″ BIKE
Out of stock
Out of stock
Inspired and approved by Danny MacAskill! With more and more youngsters being inspired by Danny MacAskill’s amazing videos and wanting to be able to ride like him, the Flow 20″ bike is designed to allow them learn how to do just that. The 20″ has the same great features as our 24″ and 26″ street bikes, but has been adapted to make it more suitable for all of the budding young street trials riders out there.
The geometry of the Flow 20″ gives kids the opportunity to develop their riding ability and broaden their bike handling skills. As a first bike to learn the basics of street trials and get kids started on the way to becoming the next Danny MacAskill, the Flow 20″ has it all. The combination of short chainstays and unique riding position means you get a bike that both bunnyhops and spins very well but the overall geometry offers plenty of stability when riding along on two wheels (or just one!). Up front, the 73 degree head angle and short offset forks give responsive handling and help with learning front wheel based tricks.
The Flow 20″ frame is made from high quality 6061 aluminium and features a build quality and attention to detail normally associated with frames at a much higher price range. To ensure excellent strength and stiffness at the main contact areas, the frame features full size tubing, downtube gusset and custom one-piece forged BB yoke designed to clear a 24-tooth chainring. The steel Flow forks feature oversized legs and dropouts which also help to increase durability.
The Flow frame and fork are light enough to allow kids to manoeuvre the bike effectivelyhttp://urbanridepro.com/wp-admin/media-upload.php?post_id=1531&type=image&TB_iframe=1 but durable enough that it will allow them to grow and develop their skills. The rear of the frame has been designed to work specifically with a 24:16 (fitted as standard) gear ratio so we’ve been able to keep the neat horizontal dropouts as compact as possible and ensure they work perfectly with the custom CNC machined aluminium chain tugs.
We believe that a value-for-money kids’ bike should still offer excellent performance so we have carefully selected a group of suitable components. The steering section of the bike consists of an aluminium riser handlebar and a Trialtech forged stem. Drivetrain components include a sealed BB and forged aluminium cranks, KMC chain, Wellgo nylon pedals and custom Flow chain tugs.
Tektro levers and V-brakes make up a reliable and highly effective braking system. The wheels feature tough Inspired rims built with super-smooth Trialtech sealed bearing hubs and Kenda K-Rad tyres.
Available in Gloss Black only.
Complete Flow 20″ bike specification.
- Frame and Forks
- Frame: Inspired Flow 20″, Gloss Black
- Forks: Inspired Flow 20″, Steel, Gloss Black
- Front Hub: Trialtech, 32h, Sealed Bearing, Black
- Rear Hub: Trialtech 32h, 135mm, Sealed Bearing, Black
- Chain Tensioner: Flow Chain Tug
- Front Rim: Inspired Single Wall, 20″, Black
- Rear Rim: Inspired Single Wall, 20″, Black
- Spokes: Stainless PG
- Inner Tubes: Kenda
- Front Tyre: Kenda K-Rad 20 x 2.125″
- Rear Tyre: Kenda K-Rad 20 x 2.125″
- Front Brake: Tektro V-Brake
- Rear Brake: Tektro V-Brake
- Cranks: Trialtech, 162mm, Black
- Front Sprocket: Trialtech, 24T
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Freewheel: Trialtech 16T, 36 engagement
- Pedals: Wellgo Nylon Platform, Black
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Square Taper
- Bashring: 24T Trials
- Saddle: Integrated, Black
- Seatpost: IntegratedSteering
- Headset: Trialtech, 1-1/8″, Black
- Stem: Trialtech Forged, 90mm x 35˚, Black
- Grips: Trialtech Race Rubber, Black
- Handlebars: 6061 Riser, BlackGeometry
- Wheelbase: 850mm
- Chainstay: 320mm
- BB Height: +15mm
- Head Angle: 73˚Weight
- 10.15kg (including pedals)
$ 799 USD