IMPORTANT: Our bikes are shipped from England. We’ll make every attempt to rush your order, however please allow up to 12 – 14 days for your item to be delivered. Thank you!
INSPIRED FLOW 24″ BIKE
$1,149.00 – $1,199.00
Out of stock
The Inspired Flow 24″ street bike offers excellent value for money for new riders to the sport but also the performance and quality that even the most experienced riders can benefit from.
The geometry of the Flow 24″ gives riders of all experience levels and cycling backgrounds the opportunity to progress their riding ability and broaden their bike handling skills. As a first bike to learn the basics, a more focussed and finely tuned bike to help you perfect a new riding style or just a great all-round bike to have fun with, the Flow can cope with it all.
The combination of short chainstays and compact front triangle mean you get a bike that both bunnyhops and spins very well and also offers a stable feel for manuals. Up front, the 73 degree steering angle and short offset forks help with more advanced front wheel based moves. The Inspired Flow 24″ frame is made from high quality 6061 aluminium and features a build quality and attention to detail normally associated with frames at a much higher price range.
To ensure excellent strength and stiffness at the main contact areas, the frame features a top and down tube gusset, unique seat stay/top tube join and a custom one-piece forged BB yoke designed to clear a 22-tooth chainring. To help the robust construction of the frame, an increased wall thickness is used on the more vulnerable areas of the bike. The alloy Flow forks feature oversized legs and dropouts which also help to increase durability.
The rear of the frame has been designed to work specifically with a 22:16 (fitted as standard) gear ratio so we’ve been able to keep the neat horizontal dropouts as compact as possible and ensure they work perfectly with the custom CNC machined aluminium chain tugs.
The bike is supplied as standard with a front disc brake and rear V-brake fitted but, if you wish to upgrade in the future, the frame also features a CNC machined disc mount to allow the bike to advance with your riding (maximum rotor size 185mm).
We believe that a bike with excellent value for money should still offer top performance for all levels of rider, the Flow 24″ bike is the perfect example of this philosophy with a carefully selected set of components. The steering section of the bike consists of a Trialtech aluminium riser handlebar, forged stem and Inspired grips. Drivetrain components include a sealed BB and forged aluminium cranks, KMC chain, Wellgo nylon pedals and custom Flow chain tugs. Tektro levers, Avid BB5 front disc and Tekro rear V-brake make up a reliable and highly effective braking system. The wheels feature tough Inspired rims built with super-smooth Trialtech disc-ready sealed bearing hubs and Kenda K-Rad tyres.
Also available with Avid FR5/BB5 rear disc brake upgrade.
Available in Gloss Red only.
Complete Flow 24″ bike specification.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Inspired Flow 24″, Gloss Red
- Forks: Inspired Flow (Disc Only) 24″, Alloy, Gloss RedWheels
- Front Hub: Trialtech Disc, 32h, Sealed Bearings, Black
- Rear Hub: Trialtech Disc, 32h, 135mm, Sealed Bearings, Black
- Chain Tensioner: Flow Chain Tug
- Rims: Inspired Flow, 24″, Black
- Spokes: Stainless PG
- Tyres: Kenda K-Rad 24 x 2.3″Brakes
- Front Brake: Tektro Lever/BB5 Caliper, 180mm Disc or Avid FR5 Lever (Optional Extra)
- Rear Brake: Tektro V-Brake or Avid FR5 Lever/BB5 Caliper, 180mm Disc (Optional Extra)Drivetrain
- Cranks: Trialtech, 170mm, Black
- Front Sprocket: Trialtech, 22T
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Freewheel: Trialtech 16T, 36 engagement
- Pedals: Wellgo Nylon Platform, Black
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Square Taper
- Bashring: 22T TrialsSeating
- Saddle: Integrated, Black
- Seatpost: IntegratedSteering
- Headset: Trialtech, 1-1/8″, Black
- Stem: Trialtech Forged, 90mm x 35˚, Black
- Grips: Trialtech Race Rubber, Black
- Handlebars: Trialtech Race Riser, BlackGeometry
- Wheelbase: 1010mm
- Chainstay: 375mm
- BB Height: +15mm
- Head Angle: 73˚Weight
$ FROM 1,149 TO 1,199 USD
Avid BB5 Brake/Tektro V-Brake, Avid BB5 Brakes