IMPORTANT: Our bikes are shipped from England. We’ll make every attempt to rush your order, however please allow up to 12 – 14 days for your item to be delivered. Thank you!
INSPIRED FLOW PLUS 24″ BIKE
$1,115.35 – $1,282.79
The Inspired Flow Plus 24″ street bike offers excellent value for money for new riders to the sport but also the performance and quality that even the most experienced riders can benefit from.
The geometry of the Flow Plus 24″ gives riders of all experience levels and cycling backgrounds the opportunity to progress their riding ability and broaden their bike handling skills. As a first bike to learn the basics, a more focused and finely tuned bike to help you perfect a new riding style or just a great all-round bike to have fun with, the Flow can cope with it all.
The combination of short chainstays and compact front triangle mean you get a bike that both bunnyhops and spins very well and also offers a stable feel for manuals. Up front, the 73 degree steering angle and short offset forks help with more advanced front wheel based moves.
The Inspired Flow 24″ frame is made from high quality 6061 aluminium and features a build quality and attention to detail normally associated with frames at a much higher price range. To ensure excellent strength and stiffness at the main contact areas, the frame features a top and down tube gusset, unique seat stay/top tube join and a custom one-piece forged BB yoke designed to clear a 22-tooth chainring. To help the robust construction of the frame, an increased wall thickness is used on the more vulnerable areas of the bike. The 6061 aluminium Flow forks feature oversized legs and dropouts which also help to increase durability.
The rear of the frame has been designed to work specifically with a 22:16 (fitted as standard) gear ratio so we’ve been able to keep the neat horizontal dropouts as compact as possible and ensure they work perfectly with the custom CNC machined aluminium chain tugs. The frame and fork feature IS disc mounts for use with disc brakes only (maximum rotor size 185mm).
Built with a range of Inspired, Trialtech and Truvativ products, no corners have been cut to get the durable and quality bike spec we wanted for a reasonable price. Up front is a Truvativ Hussefelt Comp riser bar with Trialtech stem. Truvativ Hussefelt trials cranks create the platform for an excellent drivetrain with a KMC chain and Wellgo platform pedals.
Avid’s proven BB5 disc brakes make for a simple yet highly effective brake system. For the wheels, we decided on Inspired double wall rims built to Trialtech’s super-smooth disc hubs front and rear.
Also available with SRAM DB5, Hope Tech 3 – Trial Zone or Magura MT7 disc brake upgrade.
Available in Gloss Red only.
Complete Flow Plus 24″ bike specification.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Inspired Flow 24″, Gloss Red
- Forks: Inspired Flow (Disc Only) 24″, Alloy, Gloss RedWheels
- Front Hub: Trialtech Disc, 32h, Sealed Bearings, Black
- Rear Hub: Trialtech Disc, 32h, 135mm, Sealed Bearings, Black
- Chain Tensioner: Flow Chain Tug
- Rims: Inspired Flow, 24″, Black
- Spokes: Stainless PG
- Tyres: Maxxis Holy Roller 24 x 2.4″Brakes
- Brake set: Avid FR5 Lever/BB5 Caliper, 180mm Disc or SRAM DB5 180mm Disc, Black
- (Optional Extra) or Hope Tech 3 – Trial Zone 180mm Disc, Black (Optional Extra) or Magura MT7 180mm Disc, Black (Optional Extra)
- Cranks: Truvativ Hussefelt, 175mm, Black
- Front Sprocket: Truvativ 22T
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Freewheel: Trialtech Sport 16T, 72 engagement
- Pedals: Wellgo Platform, Black
- Bottom Bracket: Truvativ Howitzer
- Bashring: Truvativ TrialsSeating
- Saddle: Inspired Integrated, Black
- Seatpost: Inspired IntegratedSteering
- Headset: Trialtech, 1-1/8″, Black
- Stem: Trialtech Forged, 90mm x 35˚, Black
- Grips: Trialtech Race Rubber, Black
- Handlebars: Truvativ Hussefelt Comp, BlackGeometry
- Wheelbase: 1010mm
- Chainstay: 375mm
- BB Height: +15mm
- Head Angle: 73˚Weight
- 11.62kg (Including pedals)
$ FROM 1,199 TO 1,379 USD
Avid BB5 Brakes, Hope Tech 3 Brakes, Magura MT7 Brakes, SRAM DB5 Brakes