IMPORTANT: Our bikes are shipped from England. We’ll make every attempt to rush your order, however please allow up to 12 – 14 days for your item to be delivered. Thank you!
INSPIRED HEX PRO 26″ BIKE
$1,899.00 – $2,349.00
Out of stock
The Hex Pro 26″ complete bike has been refreshed with refined graphics and improved specification. The Hex design and geometry allows riders to benefit from the compact and manoeuvrable geometry of our famous 24″ frames, but with the associated benefits that come with 26″ wheels (such as increased stability and familiarity for traditional MTB riders).
The front of the frame features an externally butted and tapered headtube, with strength improved further by using external top and downtube gussets.
The Hex features a one-piece bottom bracket and chainstay yoke that has been designed to offer excellent clearance for both the tyre and also the chainring. The one-piece design increases stiffness and strength at this important area and carefully designed pockets mean the weight has been reduced significantly.
The rear of the bike features exclusive-design seat and chainstay tubing to improve crank and heel clearance. The compact CNC machined dropouts and neat CNC gear hanger maintain the clean and stylish look of the frame, while improved weld angles and contact area help to maximise strength.
The Hex features two brake mount options. A CNC machined disc mount which has been combined with an additional gusset to ensure the frame is tough enough for use with a rear disc brake (maximum rotor size 185mm). Alternatively, the CNC machined, low profile 4-Bolt brake mounts can be used.
The Hex Pro 26″ complete bike is built with a range of top quality Inspired, Trialtech and Truvativ products. Up front is an Inspired riser bar with Trialtech stem and FSA Orbit headset. Truvativ Holzfeller trials cranks with a KMC chain, Trialtech platform pedals and a Sport sprung chain tensioner provide a tough and dependable drive set. Available as standard with SRAM DB5 hydraulic front disc brake and Magura HS33 hydraulic rim brake at the rear or dual SRAM DB5 brakes, braking is powerful but easily controlled. The wheels use Inspired Team rims built on to a pair of Trialtech’s super-smooth front and rear sealed disc hubs.
Also available with Hope Tech 3 – Trial Zone or Magura MT7 brake upgrade packages.
Available in Gloss Blue only.
Complete Hex Pro bike specification.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Inspired Hex, Gloss Blue
- Forks: Inspired Team, Gloss Blue
- Front Hub: Trialtech Disc, 32h, Sealed Bearings, Black
- Rear Hub: Trialtech Disc, 32h, Sealed Bearings, Black
- Chain Tensioner: Trialtech Sport Sprung, Black
- Front Rim: Inspired Team, 26″, White
- Rear Rim: Inspired Team, 26″, White
- Spokes: Stainless PG
- Rim Tape: Trialtech, Black
- Inner Tube (front): Maxxis
- Inner Tube (rear): Maxxis
- Front Tyre: Maxxis Holy Roller 26 x 2.4″
- Rear Tyre: Maxxis Holy Roller 26 x 2.4″
- Front Brake: Avid DB5 180mm Disc, Black or Hope Tech 3 – Trial Zone 180mm Disc, Black (Optional Extra)
- Rear Brake: Magura HS33, Black or Avid DB5 180mm Disc, Black or Hope Tech 3 – Trial Zone 180mm Disc, Black (Optional Extra)
- Cranks: Truvativ Holzfeller, 175mm, Sno White
- Front Sprocket: Truvativ 22T
- Chain: KMC Z610
- Freewheel: Trialtech Sport 18T, 72 engagement
- Pedals: Trialtech Race Platform, Black
- Bottom Bracket: Truvativ Howitzer
- Bashring: Truvativ Trials
- Saddle: Inspired Pivotal, White
- Seatpost: Inspired Pivotal
- Seat Clamp: Inspired
- Headset: FSA Orbit Equipe, 1-1/8″, Black
- Stem: Trialtech Sport, 90mm x 35˚, Black
- Grips: Trialtech Race Rubber, Black
- Handlebars: Inspired Riser, White
- Wheelbase: 1035mm
- Chainstay: 385mm
- BB Height: +20mm
- Head Angle: 73˚
$ FROM 1,899 TO 2,349 USD