IMPORTANT: Our bikes are shipped from England. We’ll make every attempt to rush your order, however please allow up to 12 – 14 days for your item to be delivered. Thank you!
INSPIRED SKYE V3 PRO 24″ BIKE
$2,324.65 – $2,510.70
Named in honour of the small Scottish island where Danny MacAskill grew up, the Skye has been constantly evolving to meet the demands of the new generation of progressive street and trials riders. The geometry and construction of the frame and fork has been refined by continual testing and feedback from Danny MacAskill and the knowledge and experience gained from producing the world’s leading street bikes.
The Skye frame has short chainstays, tight wheelbase and steep head angle, resulting in a lively and responsive ride making it agile on the back wheel; perfect for the advanced tricks and creative lines that today’s street riders are pulling! The Skye V3 frame and fork are packed with unique design features which when combined with industry leading production quality have produced the lightest, strongest and most durable set up that Danny has ever ridden!
Exclusive formed tube profiles and custom butting combined with a new hollow chainstay and bottom bracket yoke help to maximise stiffness and durability and offer sharper reactions and improved feel when riding at the limit. The 1.5″ tapered headtube has been custom CNC machined to give the best possible join with the top and down tubes for maximum support in this highly stressed area. 7075 aluminium hard anodised bolt through axles front and rear ensure that everything stays in place no matter what you throw at it.
The Skye features threaded frame and fork inserts to ensure that the wheels are held in place securely but significantly reduces the chance of damage to the dropouts during fitting/removal. The frame and fork feature reinforced IS disc mounts. The frame disc mount is a single, hollow component formed with the dropout to ensure perfect alignment and maximum strength.
Exclusive-design seat and chainstay tubing improves both crank and heel clearance while the custom shaped dropouts and integrated tensioner mount maintain the clean and stylish look of the frame. The Skye fork has an aluminium tapered steerer and innovative crown construction for improved durability and reduced weight.
We have coupled the Skye V3 frame and fork with components from our Pro level spec, including parts from Inspired, Trialtech and Truvativ, to give a durable and high-quality build at a more affordable price. Up front is a Truvativ Hussefelt riser bar with Trialtech stem and FSA headset.
Truvativ Holzfeller trials cranks create the platform for an excellent drivetrain with a KMC chain, Trialtech platform pedals and single sided sprung chain tensioner completing the setup. Braking duties are taken care of by SRAM DB5 hydraulic disc brakes front and rear, giving the rider the level of control they require. The wheels are Inspired Pro rims built onto Trialtech’s super-smooth, bolt through disc hubs front and rear.
Also available with Hope Tech 3 – Trial Zone or Magura MT7 brake upgrade packages.
Available in Satin Pewter Blue only.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Inspired Skye V3,12mm bolt through axle, Satin Pewter Blue
- Forks: Inspired Skye V3, Taper 1.5″ steerer, 20mm bolt through axle, Satin Pewter Blue
- Front hub: Trialtech Disc, 20mm bolt through axle, 32h, Black
- Rear hub: Trialtech Disc,12mm bolt through axle, 32h, Black (Custom made)
- Chain tensioner: Trialtech Sport Single Sided Sprung, Black
- Rims: Inspired Pro, 24″, Black
- Spokes: Stainless PG
- Tyres: Maxxis Holy Roller 24 x 2.4″
- Brake Set: Avid DB5 180mm Disc, Black or Hope Tech 3 – Trial Zone 180mm Disc, Black (Optional Extra) or Magura MT7 180mm Disc, Black (Optional Extra)
- Cranks: Truvativ Holzfeller, 175mm
- Front Sprocket: 22T
- Chain: KMC Z610
- Freewheel: Trialtech Sport 16T, 72 engagement
- Pedals: Trialtech Race Platform, Black
- Bottom bracket: Truvativ Howitzer
- Bashring: Truvativ Trials
- Saddle: Inspired Pivotal V2, Black
- Seatpost: Inspired Pivotal
- Seat Clamp: Inspired
- Headset: FSA, 1-1/8″ Integral Upper, 1.5″ Standard Lower, Black
- Stem: Trialtech Sport, 90mm x 35˚, Black
- Grips: Trialtech Race Rubber, Black
- Handlebars: Truvativ Hussefelt Comp, Black
- Wheelbase: 977mm
- Chainstay: 362mm
- BB Height: +17.5mm
- Head Angle: 73.5˚
- 11.48kg (including pedals)
$ FROM 2,499 TO 2,699 USD
SRAM DB5 Brakes, Hope Tech 3 Brakes, Magura MT7 Brakes