IMPORTANT: Our bikes are shipped from England. We’ll make every attempt to rush your order, however please allow up to 12 – 14 days for your item to be delivered. Thank you!
INSPIRED SKYE V3 TEAM 24″ BIKE
$3,299.00 – $3,899.00
Out of stock
Named in honour of the small Scottish island where Danny MacAskill grew up, the Skye has been constantly evolving to meet the demands of the new generation of progressive street and trials riders.
The geometry and construction of the frame and fork has been refined by continual testing and feedback from Danny MacAskill and the knowledge and experience gained from producing the world’s leading street bikes.
The Skye frame has short chainstays, tight wheelbase and steep head angle, resulting in a lively and responsive ride making it agile on the back wheel; perfect for the advanced tricks and creative lines that today’s street riders are pulling!
The Skye Team frame and fork are packed with unique design features which when combined with industry leading production quality have produced the lightest, strongest and most durable set up that Danny has ever ridden!
Exclusive formed tube profiles and custom butting combined with a new hollow chainstay and bottom bracket yoke help to maximise stiffness and durability and offer sharper reactions and improved feel when riding at the limit.
The 1.5″ tapered headtube has been custom CNC machined to give the best possible join with the top and down tubes for maximum support in this highly stressed area. 7075 aluminium hard anodised bolt through axles front and rear ensure that everything stays in place no matter what you throw at it. The Skye features threaded frame and fork inserts to ensure that the wheels are held in place securely but significantly reduces the chance of damage to the dropouts during fitting/removal.
The frame and fork feature reinforced IS disc mounts. The frame disc mount is a single, hollow component formed with the dropout to ensure perfect alignment and maximum strength. Exclusive-design seat and chainstay tubing improves both crank and heel clearance while the custom shaped dropouts and integrated tensioner mount maintain the clean and stylish look of the frame. The Skye fork has an aluminium tapered steerer and innovative crown construction for improved durability and reduced weight.
The complete bike has a top of the range spec that features many of the components used byDanny MacAskill on his own personal bike. These include Inspired Arcade bars, Inspired pedals andKevlar Tripod saddle, Trialtech stem, Hope headset and bolt through hubs, Danny MacAskill’ssignature Continental 24″ street tyres, Spank Spike rims and Magura MT7 brakes.
Each component has been carefully chosen to provide the high strength and durability that the frame and fork demand without resulting in an excessively high weight. Every aspect of the bike has been analysed to ensure that it performs at the highest level possible and every detail has been considered.
Also available with Hope Crankset/BB and Inspired integrated bashring upgrade package.
Available in Satin Pewter Blue only.
Complete Skye V3 Team bike specification.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Inspired Skye V3,12mm bolt through axle, Satin Pewter Blue
- Forks: Inspired Skye V3, Taper 1.5″ steerer, 20mm bolt through axle, Satin Pewter Blue
- Front hub: Hope Pro 4, 20mm bolt through axle, 32h, Black
- Rear hub: Hope Pro 4 Trials,12mm bolt through axle, 32h, Black (Custom made)
- Cassette Lockring: Trialtech
- Chain tensioner: Trialtech Sport Single Sided Sprung, Black
- Front rim: Spank Spike Race 33, Black
- Rear rim: Spank Spike Race 33, Black
- Spokes: Sapim Race DB, Black
- Front tyre: Continental MacAskill 24 x 2.4″
- Rear tyre: Continental MacAskill 24 x 2.4″Brakes
- Front brake: Hope Tech 3 – Trial Zone 180mm Disc, Black or Magura MT7 180mm Disc, Black (Optional Extra)
- Rear brake: Hope Tech 3 – Trial Zone 180mm Disc, Black or Magura MT7 180mm Disc, Black (Optional Extra)Drivetrain
- Cranks: Truvativ Holzfeller, 175mm, Black or Hope Crankset 175mm, Black (Optional extra, requires Hope BB)
- Front Sprocket: 22T or Hope Integrated Bashring (Optional extra, requires Hope Cranks/BB)
- Chain: KMC Z610
- Rear Sprocket: Trialtech Sport Splined, 16T, Black
- Pedals: Inspired Team V2, Black
- Bottom bracket: Truvativ Howitzer or Hope BBSS30N (Optional extra, requires Hope Crankset)
- Bashring: Inspired 4-Bolt V2 or Hope Integrated Bashring (Optional extra, requires Hope Cranks/BB)
- Saddle: Inspired Tripod Kevlar, Black
- Seatpost: Inspired Tripod
- Seat Clamp: Inspired, Black
- Headset: Hope, 1-1/8″ Integral Upper, 1.5″ Standard Lower, Black
- Stem: Trialtech Sport, 90mm x 35˚, Black
- Grips: Inspired Lock-On, Black
- Handlebars: Inspired Arcade Riser, Black
- Wheelbase: 977mm
- Chainstay: 362mm
- BB Height: +17.5mm
- Head Angle: 73.5˚
- 11.15kg (Truvativ cranks, including pedals), 10.78kg (Hope cranks, including pedals)
$ FROM 3,299 TO 3,499 USD
Hope Tech 3 Brakes, Hope Cranks and BB, Hope Tech 3 Brakes, Truvativ Cranks and BB, Magura MT7 Brakes, Hope Cranks and BB, Magura MT7 Brakes, Truvativ Cranks and BB, Magura MT7 Danny MacAskill Brakes, Hope Cranks and BB, Magura MT7 Danny MacAskill Brakes, Truvativ Cranks and BB