TRIALTECH SPORT LITE 116MM REAR NON-DISC HUB
UrbanRide Pro Bicycle Shop
- High quality, 100% exclusive, lightweight rear non-disc hub.
- 116mm spacing fits most 20" frames and some 24"/26" frames.
- Fully sealed cartridge bearings offer smooth and reliable running no matter what conditions you ride in.
- Custom design, CNC machined 7075 aluminium shell and hollow axle.
- Unique, asymmetric bolt threads (M10 drive side, M6 non-drive side) ensure hub stays tight and maximises strength.
- Serrated axle ends and bolt washers help keep the bolts tight and the hub in place.
- Precision threaded (1.37" x 24 tpi) section ready to fit a freewheel or fixed sprocket.
- Available in 32h only.
- Matt black anodised finish with stylish Trialtech 'Sport Lite' laser etched logos.
- Supplied with top quality, zinc plated steel bolts (M10 x 30mm drive side, M6 x 30mm non-drive side) and custom, low profile aluminium washers.
- 3mm removable washer inserts allow the hub to be used with or without snail cams.
- Weight: 143g (without bolts or washers)
IMPORTANT: THESE PARTS ARE SHIPPED FROM THE UK, IT NORMALLY TAKES 10 TO 12 DAYS TO ARRIVE, HOWEVER WE WILL MAKE ALL EFFORTS TO RUSH YOUR ORDER, THANK YOU!