TRIALTECH SPORT 135MM REAR DISC HUB
UrbanRide Pro Bicycle Shop
- High quality sealed rear disc hub for 24" and 26" wheeled bikes.
- 135mm spacing, to fit the majority of modern stock trials frames.
- International standard 6-Bolt disc fitting.
- Threaded (1.37" x 24 tpi) section ready to fit a freewheel or fixed sprocket.
- Fully sealed cartridge bearings keep out mud and water and offer silky smooth running no matter what conditions you ride in.
- Hollow 10mm axle with internal threads to take allen key bolts (the axle may also be used with a traditional quick release skewer for easy removal of the wheel, but bolts and washers supplied as standard).
- Increased axle length to maximise support in the frame when using chain tensioners.
- Steel serrated axle ends for superior wheel security.
- CNC machined aluminium shell.
- 32h drilling.
- Available in anodised Satin Black with stylish laser etched Trialtech logo only.
- Weight: 300g (without bolts or washers).
IMPORTANT: THESE PARTS ARE SHIPPED FROM THE UK, IT NORMALY TAKES 10 TO 12 DAYS TO ARRIVE, HOWEVER WE WILL MAKE ALL EFFORTS TO RUSH YOUR ORDER, THANK YOU!